Saturday 6 August 2011

LotusLive Symphony - Presenting Itself Nicely

Following my earlier post, I noticed this from Ed Brill 

The third tech preview for LotusLive Symphony is now out on Lotus Greenhouse. The new update provides presentations support in addition to documents and spreadsheets. As we have been demonstrating with the previous tech preview releases, our focus in LotusLive Symphony is on collaborative documents, including real-time co-editing, tasks and assignments, sectioning, and versioning. 

For those involved with Greenhouse, please check out the new tech preview and let us know what you think.

Want to have a play ? Then go here and enjoy

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...