Friday 3 August 2012

Update strategy for IBM Connections 3.0.1.1

Am posting this as I know I'll need it quite soon


This document describes the recommended strategy and steps for applying maintenance updates to IBM Connections 3.0.1.1.


<snip>
Abstract

This document lists the fixed APARs included in IBM Connections 3.0.1.1 CR2 cumulative fix.

Content

Cumulative Refreshes (CRs) consists of a set of cumulative fixes for each of IBM Connections applications. For additional information on CRs, including instructions on how to download and install, please review the Update strategy for IBM Connections 3.0.1.1 document.
CR2 is composed of this set of 14 cumulative fixes, which update the whole application. Each fix is identified by an APAR number, also known as its "CR Fix ID". CR2 fixes are listed in this table
</snip>

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...