- From the administrative console on the remote IBM BPM cell, click .
- Under Authentication, expand Java Authentication and Authorization Service, and then click J2C authentication data.
- Clear the Prefix new alias names with the node name of the cell (for compatibility with earlier releases) check box.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
- Click New and enter EventEmitterAlias for the alias name.
- The J2C authentication alias must be EventEmitterAlias. It must not contain the node name of the cell.
- The user ID and password must be an existing administrator user ID and password for the IBM BPM cell.
: The following exception occurred when processing the XML and sending CBE:
No authentication data.
[5/12/14 15:22:26:031 CDT] 000001a6 EmitterUtils E com.ibm.wbimonitor.emitter.utils.EmitterUtils getInstance() CWMDS6818E: The Monitor emitter cannot be obtained. Will retry in 15 seconds...