Friday 23 July 2010

Accessing Quickr Document Libraries using IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory

This article has appeared on the WebSphere Portlet Factory Wiki  in the past week or so, and is something that I'm interested in, specifically because I'd like to create a "plugin" for Lotus Notes 8.5.2 and Lotus Symphony 3 on Linux/Mac to allow me to upload and download files to Quickr Document Libraries and, perhaps, eventually to Lotus Connections Files.

No guarantees that I'll get it working, but I'll give it a try ...

2 comments:

Brownie said...

Hey Dave,

We are working on "WildFire Plus" that will be able to integrate with Quickr and Connections File if we can do as we have planned. It will be a little while off though! Too busy with clients!

Although I did see a side bar plugin for Lotus Connections Files already from IBM. The main issue I had was that it didn't run on Windows 7 64 Bit. Nor does the Quickr sidebar for that matter.

Cheers

Adam

Dave Hay said...

Adam, Cheers for this, not too worried about the lack of WhineDoze 7 support, as I'm a Unix man, but the native Quickr Connectors have never supported anything other than Doze, which is a shame :-(

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...