Wednesday 26 October 2011

IBM Connections 3 and IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator - Making Sweet Music

Chatting with a colleague in the Dublin labs on Sametime, he kindly shared this white paper with me: -


He also mentioned Jackie Ferguson's videos on YouTube here: -



which then led me to this: -


Nick Poore's detailed demo of how to use the IBM Connections 3.0 Profiles API's. Nick shows first hand how to add user profiles into Connections using the API's in the product. He walks through everything needed, including a nice short tour of the product documentation located at http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd//lcwiki.nsf

Mike - thanks as ever, I owe you another ton of beers now

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...