Monday 5 December 2011

Resolution – 404 errors accessing WCM content through the POC Servlet (/wps/mypoc/…)

Am reposting this from Cody Burleson as it has a strong linkage to a project on which I was engaged earlier this year - in my case, we were using the Google Search Appliance to index WCM, in Cody's case, they were using IBM Omnifind.

Recently, we had a problem where WCM URLs in OmniFind search results (generated by the Portal seedlist mechanism) were giving 404 errors when clicked. These are URLs that contain /wps/mypoc in the URL. This page documents a solution that worked for us.

However, it's definitely worth a read ….

*UPDATE 03/01/2013 - Since I wrote this article in late 2011, Cody has removed the post from his blog. However, I've found what may be a new solution, and have blogged about it here: -

More on 404 errors accessing WCM content through the POC Servlet (/wps/mypoc/…) 

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...