Friday 9 March 2012

IBM Connections 3.0.1 Mobile Now Working

This popped up in my Twitter activity stream this morning



The Tweet takes us this thread: -



which links across to Tom Truitt's blog post: -


To make the iPad/iPhone/Android mobile client work for Connections, there's more required than just checkmarking the Mobile app when installing IBM Connections Applications.

Want to know more ? Then check out the blog post here….

*** UPDATE 12 March 2012 ***

One of my colleagues noticed that the original Mobile Update fix for IBM Connections had disappeared from Fix Central.

I checked with a colleague in the L2 team in Dublin: -

Quick question for you - do you happen to know whether  3.0.1.0-LC-Multi-MOBILE-CRLO63049 has been pulled and/or replaced by 3.0.1.0-IC-Multi-Mobile-IFLO64399 as the former no longer seems to available on Fix Central any longer ?

He replied saying: -


LO63049 is MOBILE AUGUST 2011 UPDATE FOR LC3.0.1 and has been replaced by
LO64399 which is SEPTEMBER 2011 MOBILE REFRESH.

Mobile fixes are cumulative so include all previously published fixes.


*** UPDATE 12 March 2012 ***


No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...